Definition of kiss
Prof .of Economics
Kiss is that thing for which the demand is aways higher than the supply.
Prof. of Accountancy
Kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.Prof. of Algebra
Kiss is infinity because two divided by nothing.Prof. of Geometry
Kiss is the shortest distance between two lips.
Prof. of Physics
Kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart.
Prof. of Chemistry
Kiss is the reaction of the interaction between two hearts.
Prof. of Zoology
Kiss is the interchange of salivary bacteria.
Prof. of Physiology
Kiss is the juxtaposition of two orbicularisoris muscles in the state of contraction.
Prof. of Dentistry
Kiss is infectious and antiseptic.
Prof. of Philosophy
Kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old.
Prof. of English
Kiss is a noun that is used as a conjunction, it is more common than proper, it is spoken in the plural and it is applicable to all.
Prof. of Architecture
Kiss is a process which builds a solid bond between the two dynamic objects
Prof. of Comp.Science
What is a kiss? It seems to be an undefined variable
- FMB: Telugu valla kosam Telugu dictionary too good (Very Funny..!!!!!)
- FMB: Serious…
- FMB: An Interesting Conversation
- FMB: Funny
- FMB: Very Funny
- FMB: Telugu Dictionary…Too Good
- FMB: Jeppiar English
- FMB: Girls are complex creatures…
- FMB: Nice Lines
- FMB: Types of US – Visa (Very Useful Info)
- FMB: At a lighter moment
- FMB:The Computer – He or She
- FMB: Before And After Marriage
- Ad: Save Girl Child – 1
- FMB: JRD’s golden words…
- FMB: Valid Question
- FMB: Definitions of Designations @ Office
- FMB: Jokes time…
- FMB: India Today
- FMB: Children of heaven…
- Fidelity, Bangalore: Referral walkins for Freshers
- FMB: THE MAYONNAISE JAR AND 2 CUPS OF COFFEE
- FMB: Wife !!!
- FMB: What is the truest definition of Globalization ?
- FMB: U can’t stop laughing reading this !!!