Custom Search

23. Allu Arjun with all cousins in the family
  24. Director EVV Satyanarayana with family
  25. Akkineni Family Photo

Filed in Interesting Pics | 16 responses so far

16 Comments

• tasneem says:

hi how are u i am big fan of u and my friends also likes u very much. give rply.

• preeti says:

hi tarun,
    ela vunnaru enti movies cheyatleda ADITYA369 movie part2 teyandi meeru. all the best and hope to see u soon with great movie

• soundarya says:

Hii tarun…how are you…very cute, sweet n artitistic family aha….all the best for your future projects…hope to see you soon with some blockbusters

• Asha says:

hi tarun i am a big fan of u i love ur actting so much the chemistry of ur s is awsome……..

• kamala says:

i love tarun you are life long happy and your very enjoy family and you are my heart ,life and learned more from you and i like your parents affectionality and i love my parents after tarun kumar send me email yar honey.honey.honu@gmail.com

• abc says:

hello tarun..u r very cute and handsome..hope u will be seen in a good family entertainer soon

• sudha says:

hai sir baga unara

• chetankumar says:

Hai my favor hero.I am waiting for your movie.please com to a good movie.i am the big big fan of you.and i want to put a fanclub in srikakulam.please accept my request .please replay.

• vanamala says:

u r soooooooooooooo cute………..

• purnachander says:

hai cal me urgent my no 9440724027

• saraniya says:

hi tarun, ela vunnaru?
    i am waiting for ur next movie chukkalanti ammati chakkanaina abbayi. congratulations for all your hit movies.
    and all the best for your upcoming movies.

after the film enakku 20 unakku 18 (nee manasu naaku telusu), no film has come in tamil. please, do also films in tamil. I miss you so much

1+4+3= 8

I think you still know what it means

please sent me a mail, I’m waiting for your mail

my email adress is: saraniya_karunakaran@hotmail.com

• Balaraju says:

Hi tarun how ru? i am waiting for ur next movie chukkalanti ammati chakkanaina abbayi.i know this movie is going to a big hit…Please sent me a mail i m waiting for ur mail…

my mail ID is balarajuki@yahoo.co.in

• kk says:

HI tarun i am mad abou you, i love you, wt a chiks u have, looks like apple,i wanna kiss u lovely face , iam avry big fan of you,pleasereply pls pls pls pls pl spl splsp plsp pls my mail id is kranthi11115@gmail.com

• purnima says:

hey, hw r u? nd dsz purnisha a big fan of u……. if u like plz add mein ur cntct as ur frnd. i think u vl b good so nthng more 2 say anything. bye…

• jabili says: