Custom Search

Infosys Scholarship for Poor Students

GOOD CAUSE BY INFOSYS GROUP……
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year (April 2009) and scored more than 80%, please ask them to contact the NGO-Prerana (supported by Infosys foundation). The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for their further studies.

Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the form

#580,Shubhakar,
44th cross,1st ‘A’ main road, jayanagar 7th block Bangalore
Mob no- 9900906338 (saraswati)

Mr.Shivkumar( 9986630301) – Hanumanthnagar office

Ms.Bindu(9964534667 )-Yeshwantpur office

Even if you don’t know anyone, please pass on this info, someone might be in need of this help desperately.

Related Posts

1. Financial Help to 10th Pass outs
  2. Infosys: Looking for Freshers
  3. Infosys Founders
  4. Central Government Scholarship for XII 2008 Passed Outs
  5. Oracle : Referral Walkins
  6. IIT-Kharagpur students got regret letters from three US firms
  7. HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships for 4th to 9th standard school students
  8. FMB: Best answers by students during viva……..
  9. Virutsa, Bangalore, Hyderabad: Referral Walkins
  10. iGATE, Hyd: Openings for Java Professionals
  11. EMC:Freshers Recruitment through Employee Referrals
  12. TCS offcampus Recruitment
  13. FMB: If you cross the border…See what happens
  14. iGate,Bangalore: Calling Freshers
  15. EMC, Bangalore: Referral Openings for 2010 Freshers
  16. Apsis Solutions: Electronics & Software Engineers Required
  17. Aricent: Referral Openings for 2009 Freshers
  18. IBM – Bangalore: Openings for C++, Unix Professionals
  19. D2A: Recruiting 2007/2008 Freshers
  20. IBM : Referral Events for Junior Programmers and SAP Domain Hires
  21. FMB: Solve This….Very Interesting !!!
  22. CTS, Hyderabad: Walkin for Experienced Testing Professionals
  23. Thinksoft, Chennai: Walkin for freshers
  24. Amdocs: Walkin for Freshers
  25. FMB: Love Story of Narayana Murthy and Sudha ( From Sudha’s Autobiography)

Filed in Job Openings | 22 responses so far

22 Comments

• sudeepth says:

plz offer many more for poor students thnks for offering this for poor students

• Manish Gajpal says:

dear sir\madem
    my name is manish gajpal s\o shree keshav lal gajpal from durg; chhattisgarh.I have passout 12th in 89.3% in 2007-2008 and now study BE in CIT Rajnandgoan chhattisgarh,But my finecial condition is week.So i would like knowlagde some scholership plane to some help in my stdy.

Thanks
    manish gajpal
    vill- borigarka
    post -pouwara
    thana- utai
    dist -Durg chhattishgarh
    491107

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I have secured 84.41% in 12th Higher secondary Examination in 2007-2008(Vocational Group). Nowi m doing my degree.
    But I m financially handicapped. I would like to get scholarship for my studies.

Thankyou
    Regards,
    Nagalakshmi.V
    Kombai-Tk
    Theni-DT

• GIRIDHARA B.S says:

unable to reach the below numbers.

Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the form

#580,Shubhakar,
    44th cross,1st ‘A’ main road, jayanagar 7th block Bangalore
    Mob no- 9900906338 (saraswati)

Mr.Shivkumar( 9986630301) – Hanumanthnagar office

Ms.Bindu(9964534667 )-Yeshwantpur office

• Smitha says:

Hi,
    I know of a guy who secured 93% in 10th Kannada Medium.
    His Ambition is to be a Engineer.
    He is currently doing in PUC in Science in Sagar Shimoga District.
    I tried calling all the 3 numbers mentioned here. Either they are switched off or doesn’t work.
    Please let us know the procedure.
    He is from poor background and needs finacial aid.

Thanks,
    Smitha

• Swetha Muralidharan says:

Respected sir/madam

I know a guy who secured 80% in his 10th board. At present he is doing his 11th std. I tried to contact the concerned person but could not reach them. I would like to know the procedure to apply for the scholarship. As that guy is from Chennai I would like to know how he could write the selection exam

Swetha Muralidharan

• shaik ashwaq ahmed says:

respected Sir/ma’am,

I have seen your advertisement about providing scholarship for poor student . I am interested to apply for this , I have completed my tenth this year i.e, april -may 2010.My financial situation is very weak. so I hope of getting the scholarship for my higher studies .

thanking you,

yours faithfully,
    shaik ashwaq ahmed
    ashwaq_oneandonly@yahoo.com
    mobile no. 9396975187

• Ravikumar.L says:

i am working as a school teacher which is located in govt junior college ANAVATTI SORABA TALUK SHIVAMOGGADIST in our school most of students are coming from rural backgrounds in the year 2009-10 208 students appeared for SSLC examination i that exam 192 students are pass because of poor condition some of students they cant able to pay the fees for further study they need support from your foundation my contact no 9901688334 9164980984

• G.Manjula says:

Respected All,
    I am Nandhakumar working in a office, i amhere regarding a poor girl want to study in her future, for that she has no further finacial background, Her mother is working in our office as house keeping. they cant even adjust for their food and maintainance. So, please help her for studies, In which She passed out for 344 Marks in sslc. You contact her in this number: 9962315668. And you can communicate in this following address

18, Selva ganapathy Avenue
    Perungudi – 600096.

Thanks & Regards
    Nandha kumar
    Mb: 9962989897.

• Divya D says:

Dear sir

I have passed +2, with 97% in Commerce, I want to study CA, I am from a financially poor family, I have a great ambition of becoming a good Charted Accountant and work for India. Request your possible financial help in my education.
    My Contact No:

I have given my Uncle Mail id

Srinivasanpbalan@gmail.com / Srinivasan.Srinivasan@cadbury.com

• Divya D says:

Dear sir/ Madam

My Contact No: 09840829983 or 9840010984

I have given my Uncle Mail id

Srinivasanpbalan@gmail.com / Srinivasan.Srinivasan@cadbury.com

• Madan Lal says:

Dear Sir
    I am from a financially poor family of SC category.
    I did my +2 with 55% marks.Now I wish to do Medical Lab Technician course of PTU to start a career but I have no means to do so.The total cost of this course is about Rs. 22thousands.
    Can you help me to fulfill my dreams.
    Regards
    Madan Lal

• MEGHRAJ says:

Dear Sir,
    I am MEGHRAJ VASANT BORADE from Nasik,I passed in T.Y.B.SC.(Physics) with 87.83% in Pune University exam-2010.I am also selected in Pune University for M.Sc.(Instrumentation Science).But my economical condition is very poor.please help me.
    Regards,
    MEGHARAJ VASANT BORADE
    A/P-INDORE TAL-DINDORI DIST-NASIK
    STATE-MAHARASHTRA PIN CODE-4222O2
    CONTACT-9730992843

• MEGHRAJ says:

Dear Sir,
    I am MEGHRAJ VASANT BORADE from Nasik,I passed in T.Y.B.SC.(Physics) with 87.83% in Pune University exam-2010.I am also selected in Pune University for M.Sc.(Instrumentation Science).I want to do work in reserch field.But my economical condition is very poor.please help me.
    Regards,
    MEGHARAJ VASANT BORADE
    A/P-INDORE TAL-DINDORI DIST-NASIK
    STATE-MAHARASHTRA PIN CODE-4222O2
    CONTACT-9730992843

• kaviyarasu says:

SIR,my name is R.KAVIYARASU and i had completed my diplomo in

textile at nachimuthu polytechnic college,pollachi with a academic

record of 91% (overall).now i am doing 3 rd year B.tech textile

technology at k.s.r college of technology,tiruchengode.(lateral entry

councelling seat) and i have a CGPA of 8.6 (upto 4 th semester).i am

basically from economically weak family with income of RS.25000/-

As my financial situation is not so well to continue my studies, I

really need your trust scholarship. Please give me the information

about how to am i apply for your scholarship.

Thanking you.
    yours faithfully,
    R.KAVIYARASU

• eves says:

hi i have scored 9.8 cgpa in 10th board examination 2009-2010..i woud like to get a scholarship..

• Sasidharan r says:

Respected sir/madam, now im doing my UG degree…Im final year student of b.Sc information technology in ssm college of engineering…I need help from u to complete my degree…Now my family in very poor condition…Will u help me …Please… My contact: 917708287755

• SHRIDHAR.B says:

dear sir,
    i’am shridhar.b now studing first BE(ECE) in UVCE Bangalore.i secured 92.50 % in previous second pu exam(march2010).profesionaly my father is former so it’s not possible for them to handle my educational expence.please help me sir.

• arya rajeev says:

i have +2 with 88.9% marks. now doing btech(3rd yr). i am from a financially poor family. request ur possible financial helps in my education.

• Nithun says:

Hi Shridhar (UVCE), Kindly email me with you contact details of you still in need of help for your studies.

Nithun

• respected sir,
    i am vidyashree H final year BE ssit eee,i want to continue
    my higher education.i am come from poor family.i need financial support from your side,so kindly help me.
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    vidyashree H
    ph:8722749501

• Kiran Patil says:

respected sir,
    i am Kiran Patil Third year Engg(I.T.)studentform pune university.I want to continue my higher education.I am come from poor family.i need financial support from your side,so kindly help me.
    thanking you…