GOOD CAUSE BY INFOSYS GROUP……
If you have come across any bright students coming from poor financial background who have finished their 10th standard this year (April 2009) and scored more than 80%, please ask them to contact the NGO-Prerana (supported by Infosys foundation). The NGO is conducting a written test and those who clear the test will be eligible for financial help for their further studies.
Please ask the students to contact the people mentioned below to get the form
44th cross,1st ‘A’ main road, jayanagar 7th block Bangalore
Mob no- 9900906338 (saraswati)
Mr.Shivkumar( 9986630301) – Hanumanthnagar office
Ms.Bindu(9964534667 )-Yeshwantpur office
Even if you don’t know anyone, please pass on this info, someone might be in need of this help desperately.
- Financial Help to 10th Pass outs
- Infosys: Looking for Freshers
- Infosys Founders
- Central Government Scholarship for XII 2008 Passed Outs
- Oracle : Referral Walkins
- IIT-Kharagpur students got regret letters from three US firms
- HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships for 4th to 9th standard school students
- FMB: Best answers by students during viva……..
- Virutsa, Bangalore, Hyderabad: Referral Walkins
- iGATE, Hyd: Openings for Java Professionals
- EMC:Freshers Recruitment through Employee Referrals
- TCS offcampus Recruitment
- FMB: If you cross the border…See what happens
- iGate,Bangalore: Calling Freshers
- EMC, Bangalore: Referral Openings for 2010 Freshers
- Apsis Solutions: Electronics & Software Engineers Required
- Aricent: Referral Openings for 2009 Freshers
- IBM – Bangalore: Openings for C++, Unix Professionals
- D2A: Recruiting 2007/2008 Freshers
- IBM : Referral Events for Junior Programmers and SAP Domain Hires
- FMB: Solve This….Very Interesting !!!
- CTS, Hyderabad: Walkin for Experienced Testing Professionals
- Thinksoft, Chennai: Walkin for freshers
- Amdocs: Walkin for Freshers
- FMB: Love Story of Narayana Murthy and Sudha ( From Sudha’s Autobiography)