Custom Search

23. Singer Venu
  24. Singer Karthik Pic 1
  25. Singer Sumangali Pic – 1

Filed in Interesting Pics | 27 responses so far

27 Comments

• gayathri says:

all the best to you in super singer-5.pl i want your phone number.

• gayathri says:

i hope brown earths will win.

• gayathri says:

want to talk with you.

• gayathri says:

pl give me your e-mail address.to my e-mail. singadha@rediff.com.i am your big fan .i hope u are winner of super singer-5. okay.bye.

• gayathri says:

waiting to talk with u brother.

• gayathri says:

i hope i can see you in finals again

• swathi says:

i am big fan u anna ……………from sye program……………

• usha says:

hi bangaram u r so handsome

• supriya says:

hi,
    i am supriya, u dont know me but i know u i have seen u personally in cine max with all other singers i want to talk to u can u send ur phone number to my e mail id that too if u r not busy n have time to talk to me or else send ur email id to my id, my id is supriya_bittu @yahoo.com waiting for ur early reply

bye

• supriya says:

i forgot to tell u , u also have seen me if u send ur number or id i will give u my phone number .nothing much i just want to talk to u once which is something important n sorry for my behaviour with one of ur friend i dont know her name but i spoke with her very rashly for chair
    now i think u rember me if yes then plz send ur number or id to my email id

bye bye

• Manojna says:

Hi,
    how are you i am also a big fan of you i saw you in Super Singer 5 when you and Sri Krishna came as guests for 2 episodes or so your voice is very sweet i am sorry that you were eliminated from Super Singer 5 i hoped that you will go to finals it is ok i hope you will participate in Super Singer 6 if the channel continues the show and win it or hope you will participate in such shows and win, All The Best.

• Manojna says:

oh sorry i forgot if possible can you please give your email id i would like to email you if it is not a disturbance to you.

• lavaya says:

hi chaitanya i m abig fan of u all d best in ur future

• lavanya says:

hi chaitanya i m abig fan of u all d best 4u

• Kiranmai says:

Hi Krishna chaitanya,

I am a big fan of you from Sye program in ETV… Your voice is reaally awesome… I love your singing style… all d best for ur carrerr

• shiva says:

hi! chaitanya my u r fan i like u r songs…………. u r voice is really so awesome…………….. all the best keep going……….. u r ultimate……

• padma bindu says:

hi sir
    i am a bigbig fan to you.isaw you in sye and also now in super singer-5.i like your voice very much. you win in the super singe-5.and also all the best for your future

• shravya says:

hiiiiii…annaya….i am a big big fan of urs frm sye program….happy days lo me song super…hope u sing good songs in future and win many awards

• ......V says:

Hi – I just googled SuperSinger5 and landed here. I couldn’t get away without blogging. I became a fan of yours soon after i started watching SS5. I’m looking forward to your (& rest of the group’s as well) live performance in Milwaukee on Sept 6th. Hope you will get a chance to see this before your show here. Good luck!
    Till later ~V

• srivani says:

hi…please send me your mail id to vani.sri39@yahoo.com plz

• KAVYA says:

HI BROTHER ISAW UR SONGS IN MAA SUPER SINGER 5 LIKE NEWYORK NAGARAM I LIKE U SO MUCH Y BCZ UR TEEM PERFORMANCE IS EXTRAORDINARY.I LIKE ONE THING THIS PROGRAMME ALL OF THEM PASSING THE JOKES LIKE SRI KRISHNA IDHUROJULA PELLI,SAGAR SIR DIALOUGES,KOTI SIR ENCOURAGEMENT. U ALLOF THEM CREATES FUN ALOT.PLEASE SEND UR E MAILID to srikavya.fiat@gail.com.PLEASE REPLY TO AN INDIVIDUAL

• manasa says:

hi , i dont now wat talk i love ur voice i just want to see u once if thats myu email manasa.danala@gmail.com thank u

• Alekya says:

Hi….. Ur voice is really very very good… you have lots of talent in you…. i like u a lot….. i m a big fan of u…….

• bhanumathi says:

hi krishna chaitanya

i became a great fan of u on listening to “nuvvila” song from the movie “manasaara”.

u have a decent tone with excellent telugu pronunciation.u r tone has added much more melody and beauty to the song.very good
    voice.clear and soft.

the way u presented the “nuvvila” song is awesome.u r mesmerising every listener to the maximum extent and i think nobody can reach u.

especially u r telugu uchcharana is very very very incredible.all the words in the lyric is easily understandable and clearly pronounced in u r song.finally i want to tell one thing.i can observe a lot of feel in the song.any singer who sings the song with a feel is the best,and u deserve it.

thanks for telugu film industry for giving us a very good telugu singer.

keep it up and best wishes for new year 2011.

• padmaja reddy says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    how r u KC?
    I am a big fan of uuuuuuuuuuuu.
    alllllllllllll the best for getting title of super singer 6.
    Your voice is sooooooooo nice.
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE BEST KC.

• Venkata Krishna says:

hai krishna how r u.i like a song sung by u which is from manasara.

• Nvkrishna says:

i want to talk to u.can you send mobile no or emailid to my mailid nvkrishna30@gmail.com.
    I am interested in music especially in singing.But i don’t have proper knowlegde,and i want some guidance.plase give ur mailid.